Sunday, September 6, 2009

Eurobike 2009 - Ride the (R)Evolution

That's the Cannondale Group motto. Actually I guess that's a good motto for the whole Eurobike. We got there with our team sponsor Tudor Maros and my team mate Eli after almost 20h of driving (including a nap) and after 1350km. I've prepared some photos from the way there and from the city of Friedrichschafen, which I must admit that is a really nice and clean town. CLICK HERE

After getting a good sleep we've started the first pretty though. There was a lot to visit, to see, to photograph, to ask, to learn. Of course a think that captured my eyes was the new Tune SRM Crankset, the Van Nicholas bikes, the new Sram XX Groupset (all the new cool bikes have the XX), the new Cannondale Flash, but also a tuned version of the Flash weighting 5977 gr, the Scalpel of Roel Paulissen who won the 2nd World Marathon Championship in a row, the new Cannondale Urban Super Light with Shimano Di2., Also the new Ashima PCB Brakes and the colored AiRotors, some flying Zepelins, some Rotor Cranks, the new Conti Rubber Queen 2.2 and new Conti Air King 2.2 which are looking awesome and I can't wait to test them. I also saw the new Adidas Evil Eye 10th Anniversary, some new Xpedo Pedals, and a lot colored cranks, handlebars, stems and so on... to see some photos from the first day CLICK HERE

2nd day was one of the coolest days. I got some new sponsors, I saw Eddy Mercx and Garry Fisher, and also some new products that I've missed in my first day. CLICK HERE to see photos from my 2nd day. You must check out the weight of the new Cannondale Flash. Is weighting no more than a filled water bottle and a small toolbox :-)

3rd day was the last day for me and the last before the public day. I thought to take som more photos to other thinks that I've missed the first 2 days. Also watch the Flat BMX Show and the 4X Training session. So guys for the 3rd day photos CLICK HERE

First off all I would like to say a big thank you to Tudor Maros for taking me there, to my sponsors to offering me the chance to continue with them in the next season but also to my new sponsors that will support me in the next season. I will present them soon, so stay tuned.

Cheers,
Vlad


Free Web Counters

Locations of visitors to this page

No comments:

Post a Comment