Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hermannstadt XC

This was the 5th race this year but the 4th race in four consecutive week ends. and there are at least another two week ends with races. Pretty hard for me because I can't recover 100%.

Now let's talk about the race.We got up at 5 a.m., got in the car and went for Sibiu. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Anot
her minus for me was that after the road I couldn't eat.... Was pretty bad to start like this, because the course was pretty fast and even if was a bit technical was difficult.

Fast race, some technical zones, really hot even if was a bit windy and the 5th place at Men Elite Cat. The race was nice organized and I enjoy it. I don't know what I can't tell more about the race. I'm glad with my run and I hope that I'll improve my performances. Right now I just wanna recover and be ready for the next race.

I would like to say a big thank you to Ioana Nedelcu and Mihai Siman for the photos.

Thanks again to my sponsors. Without them I couldnt get here: Cannondale Bikes, Maros Sport, Ashima, Continental, Syntace, Selle Italia, VDO, Sapim, Adidas Eyewear, Xpedo, 661, Buff, Sram, Kool Stop and DT Swiss.
Also I must thank to: my parents, Simona, Gabee, Eli, and to everyone that supports me

You can see more photos IF YOU CLICK HERE

A movie, edited by Eli can be watched bellow. More movies are available on my Vimeo Channel: Vlad MTB



Kind regards and see you soon,
Vlad

Free Web Counters

Locations of visitors to this page