Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another race @ Clujul Pedaleaza

Last week end I had my first race @ Clujul Pedaleaza, the championship in my hometown. I has several races and even if this is the second one, for me was my first participation.

The course was almost the same as @ Cluj Winter Race, but slightly modified, being more difficult and more technical. I was able to ride it a few times before the race and this thing made me faster and more confident on descends. Even if this was an advantage in the race but I almost crash a few times pushing to hard. But this, happened only in the last lap when I was sure for my 3rd place and I tried to catch the 2nd one.

I was from the beginning on the 3rd place, being very close to the guy in front of me, but I couldn’t catch him. I am happy with my run and I think that in the future, if everything will go well, better results will come.
Congrats to everyone that participated and organized this race ! I am waiting the next ones!

Thanks a lot to everyone that cheered me up, it was really motivating! I like to race like this!
Thanks again to to Maros Sport for all the support but also to the other sponsors and partners: Ashima, Continental, Cratoni, Syntace, Joe's No Flats, Xpedo, Adidas Eyewear, Sapim, Thule,Grip Grab, Rest Wise, VDO, KMC Chains, Power Cordz, Kool Stop, Zakudo and Buff. Thanks a lot for reading and next time hope you'll read better news.

You can find more photos here. There were made by Vali Turean, Alin Igritan, Raluca and Sanyi

I will update this post with more photos and maybe a short movie.

Cheers,
Vlad






PS. Here's a movie from the Mures XCO Race that I've told you in my previous post made by my team mate Eli.








No comments:

Post a Comment