Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hello guys,

Just want it to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as this might be the last post for this year... Thanks a lot for the support to my parents, Simona, my team mates (Eli, Tudor and Oli), to my closest friends and to all the mates that know me, helped me and supported me this year.

I also wanna thank you to my sponsors and partners: Cannondale Bikes, Maros Sport, Ashima, Continental, Syntace, VDO, Sapim, Adidas Eyewear, Xpedo, Buff, Kool Stop and my new sponsors Joe's No Flats, Grip Grab, KMC Chains, Thule and Cratoni

Hope that the next year will bring you all peace, love and health. With all these you can realise whatever you want.

Take care guys, don't eat to much cakes and don't freeze on the bike.

Vlad

No comments:

Post a Comment