Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays


The Christmas is almost here and so is the New Year, and this is the last post on my blog for this season.

For me was my best season, in every way. For this I have to thanks a lot of people who helped me, supported me, made me smile and feel that the life can be amazing if you want it too.

First of all I have to say a big thank you to my parents and Simona for being next to me and supporting me anytime. Gabee made a lot of things to get me up on the podiums. My sponsors offered me the chance to race the best bike and with the best parts available on the market so thanks a lot to the guys from Cannondale for having such a great bike, thanks to MarosSport for getting me to the races, Continental offered the necesary grip, Met Helmets and 661 the protection we all need, Selle Italia made me feel confortable on my bike, VDO measured all the miles that I've spend on the bike, Sapim made me the best wheels. Also I was amazed that with Xpedo pedals, the things were moving faster, but without the control from Syntace , Kool Stop and the power from Sponser, I couldn't do anything - That's why I've prepared the Christmas tree for them

For the next year I'll have also new sponsors which I'll present you in the next post (so stay tuned)

I also have to say a big thank you to my team mates for everything, to everyone that helped me to organise the Cluj Winter Race, the only winter race in Romania and to everyone that is watching this blog even if like or hate me.

I hope that the Santa will bring you, and your families all the nice presents that you wish and the next year to be better the this one !

Ride hard or die tryin'

Regards,
Vlad

Free Web Counters