Monday, April 4, 2011

2011

It passed a while since I've posted las time on my blog.

Since then I've organized the 5th edition of Cluj Winter Race and some changes happened in my life. One of the most important is changing the bike brand from Cannondale to Focus. It's still hard a bit for me after 3 wonderful years on Cannondale and for this I would like to say a big big thank you to all the guys from Cannondale that were next to me and still are. I am still a big fan and I will always like their bikes but is time to make the step to something new. Maybe someday I will comeback and race again on Cannondale, but this season I will race on a Focus Raven with a Magura Durin 100R fork thanks to the same dealer: Marosbike.ro

The bike is still waiting for some upgrades that will be made this week and after that will be ready to race.

Besides this I will continue my collaboration with:
- Ashima - disc brakes, rotors and pads - 3rd year
- Continental - bike tires and tubes - 4th year
- Cratoni - helmets - 2nd year
- Syntace - seat posts, handle bars, stems, titanium bolts - 4th year
- Joe's No Flats - sealant and tubeless systems - 2nd year
- Xpedo - pedals - 4th year
- Adidas Eyewear - eyewear - 3rd year
- Sapim - spokes and nipples - 4th year
- Thule - car racks - 2nd year
- Grip Grab - gloves, overshoes and socks - 2nd year
- Novatec - hubs - 2nd year
- Restwise - training resting program - 1st year
- VDO - cycle computers - 4th year
- Kool Stop - brake pads - 4th year
- KMC - chains - 2nd year
- Power Cordz - lightest derrailleur cables on the planet - 1st year
- Zakudo - equipment - 2nd year
- Buff - 2nd year

Now I am waiting the Maros XCO UCI Race which will be on the 16th of April and I hope that I will make a good race. I am not expecting something spectacular as I am a bit behind the training due to some school exams but I hope I will catch up.

Thanks a lot for reading and I will keep you updated since now on.

Cheers to you all,
Vlad

1 comment: