Friday, February 12, 2010

UCI races in Cluj

If you've searched lately on my blog or on the UCI calendar, you have seen that this year will be more UCI races. I am happy that in my town, Cluj, we'll have two of them: a XCO Race and a Marathon, both organized with the Maros Sport Club (and team of course).

So the first race will be the XCO, on the 25th of April, which will be the first stage in the Romanian Grand Prix and an UCI class 2 race.


The course from the Maros XCO Cup will have around 6km. Some section are well known from the XC races from the past (Napoca Cup 2002, 2003 and 2004) but most of the course is new, beeing a more difficult and technical course.

And after that in autumn we will have another event the MAROS MTB MARATHON, being at the third edition, this year also as a UCI Class 3 Race and in the Romanian XCM Grand Prix.

So as a Club and a Team we can be proud that we take part in organizing two major races in Romania, for all kind of riders. I will come back with articles on this theme and I will update you when I'll have the information such as: photos from the courses, videos, etc.

Take care and see you soon,
Vlad

No comments:

Post a Comment