Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First Romanian race of the year

The first cross country race from Romania, will be the one from Targu Mures - The Romanian Cup. Is one of the most important races of the year and it's a tradition that this is the first xc race from Romania (Next year I hope that the tradition will change, because we need also earlier races). The track will be near the ZOO, race course that wasn't used by the organizers in the last 3 years. That's quite a shame because it's a great, technical and demanding race course. For the people who would like to come to Targu Mures, I have found some information on the Romanian Cycling Federation. Click here to see what is all about.

The race will be Sunday, so I'll ask you to wish me luck. I'll participate with my team (Maros Team) and I hope that I'll get a good position. The last days I had to make a little pause due to some problems, but I hope that now it will be ok, because my winter training went so great. I still need a few races to test myself and prepare for the important races of the year such as the National Romanian Champs, the European XC and MX Champs, the World Cup from Schladming and maybe the World Championships from Italy.

I promise I'll catch you up with more news and photos after the race.

Wish you the best,
Vlad

PS With this occasion I would like to say again a BIG THANK YOU to all my sponsors.




No comments:

Post a Comment